16 January 2019, By Mater Lotteries
Experience Hotel Luxury Living with Mater Prize Home
3 min read
Ever dreamed of living in a glamourous inner-city apartment? Located in the thriving hub of Brisbane’s South Bank, this stunning Mater Prize Home will have you floating on cloud nine (quite literally, as it’s located on the 9th floor!) in the Emporium Hotel. Every inch boasts luxury and exquisiteness, worthy of a 5-star hotel.
With so much to love about this place, our team has managed to narrow down a few of our favourite features of this prize home. You won’t want to miss your chance to own a dreamy inner-city home with the lifestyle to match.
1. Superb Facilities
Hotel facilities at your fingertips.
Every privilege of the Emporium Hotel is extended to you, with access to all of Emporium’s facilities available.
- Start your day off right with a workout in the ultramodern gym. Or, take a refreshing dip in the infinity edge pool (complete with stunning city views, of course).
- If you need some time out for yourself to relax, there’s always the steam room or sauna for you to relax in – you’ll feel all the tension melt away.
- Did we mention there’s also a rooftop bar open every day until late? Perfect for socialising with friends or ducking up to when you’re in need of a drink at the end of the work day.
With so many fabulous amenities on offer, it’ll feel like you’re on a holiday that has no check-out date.
Another sophisticated dining spot to meet friends, the Piano Bar will be opening at Emporium in March 2019.
2. An Entertainer’s Dream
The perfect space to entertain guests.
The apartment’s open-floor plan and first-class furnishings have all the makings of a spectacular area to host get-togethers with friends and family.
- The state-of-the-art kitchen has a sizable island with plenty of space to prepare food and drinks for your guests. There are even 2 wine fridges and plenty of lighted display cabinets to show off your fanciest glassware.
- The dining and living areas are generous in space and prettily done up with sophisticated furniture (yes, the prize home does come fully furnished!) your guests are sure to rave about.
- Step out onto the spectacular entertainer balcony and you’re hit with incredible city views and the energy of the nightlife pumping through the air.
If you’re simply hosting pre-drinks before seeing a show or hitting the town, you’re already in prime position – the finest restaurants and bars (as well as QPAC) are just a short walk away.
3. A Million-Dollar View
Incredible city views everywhere you turn!
We’d be amiss to not draw special attention to the heart of this prize home’s appeal. Emporium’s location allows this apartment’s backdrop to truly take a shine. Each bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows to appreciate the stunning cityscape and river views.
Wake up each morning to gorgeous scenery and a lively atmosphere sure to supercharge you for the day ahead. Two of the bedrooms (one of which is the master) have sliding doors that open onto the spacious balcony. What better place to duck out and enjoy a morning coffee? This million-dollar view of the city is sure to win over even the staunchest suburban living advocates.
No matter if you’re in the kitchen, watching TV or eating dinner at the dining table, you’ll be framed by gorgeous scenery.
With a worthy Mater Prize Home comes an even worthier cause behind it. The money raised from the lottery goes towards the medical research needed to help save lives. Purchase your tickets to go in the draw to win this stunning prize home while also contributing towards life-changing research that’s happening right here at Mater.