12 April 2019, By Mater Lotteries
Our 3 Favourite Features of this Mater Prize Home
2 min read
A dreamy house in a dreamy location… what can compare? Tucked away in the gorgeous Gold Coast hinterland, the latest Mater Prize Home is the ultimate escape from reality. Modern architecture blends beautifully with a touch of country style framed by rolling greenery. Every aspect has been carefully designed to bring one lucky winner a home of comfort and luxury.
There are countless enviable features of this spacious Maudsland property to fall in love with. But it’s these three things that really showcase why you won’t want to miss out on a chance to own this home.
1. The Master of All Master Bedrooms
A space for you to retreat, relax and bliss out.
As the room where you start and end every day (not to mention get your much-needed rest), a well-designed bedroom is a must. And this master bedroom certainly delivers. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find something this bedroom doesn’t have.
- Flaunting stunning views from both sides of the room (and incidentally bringing in lovely natural lighting), you can wake up and head straight to the patio through the sliding doors to enjoy the morning sun.
- The lounge area poses as the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day or snuggle up with a good book and cup of tea on the weekend.
- A massive walk-in wardrobe provides all the room you need to keep your clothes and shoes organised.
- The modern ensuite is utterly luxe, complete with shower, bathtub (to feature many evenings of bubble baths accompanied by wine) and his-and-her bathroom basins.
2. The Perfect Layout for Entertaining
Playing the host has never been more enjoyable.
This home was made to put on a show. With a truly spectacular living and alfresco area, it’s the ultimate set-up for hosting get-togethers with friends and family. Whether it’s a simple Sunday BBQ dinner or a big birthday bash, this home makes it possible to handle any event with ease.
- The contemporary kitchen (includes butler’s pantry) flows seamlessly into the dining and living area, so it’s easy to prepare food and drinks for your guests while keeping conversation flowing.
- This opens up beautifully to the alfresco area, which includes an exquisite outdoor dining table you’re certain to get plenty of use out of thanks to the spectacularly sunny QLD weather.
- The delightful additions of the outdoor bar, BBQ and pizza oven contribute to the overall entertaining aesthetic while also being practical to use every day.
3. A Peaceful Hinterland Escape
Rest your body and rejuvenate your mind.
There’s nothing more soothing than submersing yourself in a tranquil setting. This house of grandeur offers so much more than a superb floorplan and breathtaking architecture. Surrounded by sweeping plains and wide open spaces on a 1-acre block, the serenity is at its finest. At the end of each day, you’ll come home and sink into lavish comfort and replenish your energy.
The very best of Gold Coast living is at your fingertips. In just a 30-minute drive, you can go hiking through the lush Tamborine Mountain range or soak up the sunshine in Surfers Paradise. From hinterland to the beach, adventure is never too far away – so live the best of both worlds!
Want to win the house and the lifestyle that goes with it? Simply purchase tickets to go in the draw. Your money goes towards supporting life-changing medical research conducted by the Mater Foundation, Brisbane. Your contribution helps save Australian lives – we couldn’t do it without you!
Ever dreamed of living in a glamorous inner-city apartment? Located in the thriving hub of Brisbane’s South…