While most people gamble for enjoyment and entertainment, there are some people for whom gambling is a problem that can cause financial and personal distress.
Mater Lotteries is committed to providing a safe environment for lottery players to buy and manage their lottery entries online and does not encourage excessive gambling or extending yourself beyond your financial means. If you feel that your gambling is no longer fun, please seek assistance.
Gambling Help offers various tools to check on your spending.
- Take a quiz with the Self-Assessment Tool
- Not sure how much you are spending each week on gambling activities, use their Gambling Calculator to find out
If you feel that you or a family member may have a problem with gambling, we strongly encourage you to contact one of the services listed below.
- Gambling Help Queensland on 1800 858 858 or gamblinghelpqld.org.au
- Gambling Help Online at gamblinghelponline.org.au
- Lifeline at 13 11 14 or lifeline.org.au
- New South Wales: 1800 633 635
- Victoria: 1800 156 789
- South Australia: 1800 060 757
- Tasmania: 1800 000 973
- Western Australia: 1800 622 122
- Australian Capital Territory: 02 6247 065
- Northern Territory: 1800 858 858
- If you wish to exclude yourself from using our service, please contact our Customer Supporter Services Team and request to have your online account deactivated. Any current eligible tickets are cancelled and refunded
- You will be removed from all Mater lotteries marketing lists
- You will receive an email confirming your online account has been deactivated
- Customer Supporter Services
Our customer Supporter Services team can assist you with options for restricting the spending on your account. Our team can be contacted via phone 1800 067 066 or send us an email.
The odds for each draw are written in the draw’s terms and conditions. Our FAQs also contain useful information on the odds for all our draws.
Purchasing Mater Lotteries is prohibited for those under 18's. Mater lotteries employs a range of initiatives to validate members' identities and age, and it is a requirement of membership of our site to provide identification when requested.
If sufficient identification is not provided promptly your account can be terminated and any winnings withheld until you can sufficiently prove your identity and ownership of the account.
Responsible Gambling Code of Practice
As part of Mater Lotteries' commitment to responsible gambling, we comply with each State and Territory's Codes of Practice. For more information on your states code of practice: