Have you ever imagined what you would do if you won $1 million? Would you pack up your life and move somewhere on the water? Or trade your current car for a more luxurious model? If you were to win our latest prize home, you could tick those top two items off your wishlist and still have $1 million to spend, save or invest however you choose!
Besides a long list of amazing bonus extras like a car, boat and two jet skis, our latest Mater Prize Home lottery No. 310 also includes $1 million in cashable gold bullion. It’s time to dream even bigger as this $4.2 million Gold Coast lifestyle package comes with everything under the sun!
Here are a few golden ideas for making the most of your bullion:
This is one of those rare occasions in life where you get to ask yourself what do you want rather than what do you need? Are there some luxury furnishings you’d love to add into your new waterfront house that would make it feel more like home? Or, can you think of a few ‘toys’ that will make your life on the Gold Coast even more fun (such as a kayak, stand up paddle board, or a 4WD vehicle for driving on the beach?!). While all of the above are wonderful ways to enhance your new life, one of the most enriching ways to spend the money is on making unforgettable memories.
Do you have a bucket list of places around the world you’ve always wanted to visit? If it’s travel you seek, here are just a few luxurious once-in-a-lifetime adventures that belong at the top of your list:
● Sleep in glass igloos while watching the Northern Lights dance above you at Finland’s famous Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.
● Earn big brownie points with your kids on a trip to The Atlantis in Dubai, where you can sleep in an underwater suite, eat at Michelin-star restaurants, and spend your days at the resort’s Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
● Kayak through icebergs and spot penguins, whales and seals as you glide through ice-cold crystal clear water on a cruise through Antarctica.
● Feel like royalty when you stay in an 800-year-old castle at Ashford Castle in Ireland (and splurge on a few spa treatments at the castle’s own spa, which has been awarded 'Ireland’s Best Hotel Spa' for eight consecutive years).
● Hop in a helicopter and fly over the Great Wall of China to really appreciate the magnificent magnitude of the UNESCO World Heritage site.
● Feed giraffes from your bedroom window at Kenya's luxury resort, Giraffe Manor.
There are a lot of great ways you could invest your gold bullion if you were to trade it in for cash. One of the most popular options is real estate. While you may not be in the market for somewhere to live now that you’ve got your dream waterfront home on the sunny Gold Coast, purchasing a second property allows you to earn regular rental income. You could also opt to invest your money on shares or add it into your superannuation fund. To invest well, it’s important to find investments that fit your financial goals and consider all the risks, so it’s a good idea to talk to a financial advisor for advice specific to you.
Can’t decide right now what you’d like to do with the gold bullion? Save it for a rainy day—or until you make up your mind! Or, make those dreams of an early retirement a possibility by holding onto it. Unlike money which can lose value over time, gold is a natural metal that’s limited in the world, so it historically holds its value. Put it away in a safe deposit box for safe keeping until the day you decide to trade it in for cash.
Is your mind running wild with ideas on how to make the most of $1 million in cashable gold bullion? Buy your tickets today for your chance to win this waterfront Mater Prize Home lottery on the Gold Coast plus a bonus bullion and more! Don’t forget, for every ticket you purchase you’re also helping support the vital medical research and patient care at Mater.