It’s truly the most wonderful time of the year with Mater Prize Home lottery No. 310—our BIGGEST lottery to date!
You could WIN Everything Under the Sun with this $4.2 MILLION Gold Coast lifestyle package just in time for Christmas!
A mortgage-free life awaits in this stunning 3-storey waterfront home, PLUS a luxury Tesla Model Y, PLUS a top-of-the-line Sea Fox boat, PLUS TWO Sea-Doo jet skis… and the cherry on top… a whopping $1 MILLION in cashable gold bullion! It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
So, what are you waiting for? Secure your tickets today for your chance to WIN and become an instant millionaire!
If you needed anymore reason to buy tickets, here it is! Get your tickets this week and you'll also go into the Bonus Raffle draw! Find out more.
Perfectly located to make the most of the Gold Coast lifestyle, you’re never far from the thrills of the Gold Coast theme parks (7 minutes); the convenience of cafes, grocery stores and shops (5 minutes); and the glittering strip of Surfers Paradise (25 minutes). Plus, the abundant Gold Coast waterways are right at your doorstep!
This Mater Prize Home is opened daily 9am to 5pm, from Friday 6 October – Sunday 17 December 2023. We look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful waterfront property on the Gold Coast!
MATER PRIZE HOME LOTTERY NO. 310 Terms and Conditions (Terms)
(i) Mater Prize Home lottery No. 310 is authorised under the following licence and/or permit numbers - QLD: Licence No. 29792, NSW: Permit No. GOCAU/2327, VIC: Permit No 10342/23, ACT: Permit Nos: R23/00168.1 and TP23/01848.1 ii) Mater Foundation Ltd as trustee for Mater Foundation is permitted to sell up to 16,949,578 tickets in this lottery. Mater Prize Home lottery No.310 will open for ticket sales on Friday 22 September 2023, will close at 7:55pm AEST and close on Wednesday 20 December 2023 and the main draw will be held at 11am AEST on Friday 22 December 2023 at 14 Stratton Street, Newstead, QLD 4006, subject to Government COVID-19 restrictions. Winners notified by phone and registered mail and results published at www.materlotteries.com.au on the day of the draw and also on the public notices section of The Australian on Wednesday 27 December 2023. Single ticket pricing $2 plus bundling. The amount of tickets available will range from 10,084,999 (single ticket purchases) to 16,949,578 (if bundle purchases occur). The benefitting organisation is Mater Foundation Ltd as trustee for Mater Foundation.
FIRST PRIZE (TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: RRP $4,204,491)
Transfer duty and legal fees payable for the transfer of the home to the winner will be paid for by Mater Foundation Queensland. Mater Foundation Queensland will arrange and pay for costs associated with the transfer of title to the property into the winner’s name. Mater Foundation Queensland will pay transfer duty, registration fees and legal costs to prepare transfer documentation to the winner. If the winner elects to register the property in the name of a trust or corporate structure or otherwise nominate a different person or entity to be the registered owner of the property, the winner will be responsible for payment of any additional transfer duty or other fees and costs associated with that election. Winners acknowledge that, while Mater Foundation Queensland will give possession of the property to the winner shortly after the draw, transfer of title to the property is in line with timeframes of the relevant state land titles offices. The property is at the risk of the winner from the date that possession is provided, even if title has not been legally transferred. On taking possession of the property, all costs, taxes and levies imposed on the property from that point in time are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Where the prize includes a Motor Vehicle, the prize includes dealer delivery, registration and CTP, Luxury Car Tax, Stamp Duty and GST. Images used to portray the prizes are for display purposes only and may not depict exact prize detail. All motor vehicle prizes are ex-Brisbane.
BOOK BUYER BONUS PRIZE
You will be eligible for a book buyer prize if you purchase multiple tickets, known as a book, in the same name/s and one of your tickets wins first prize. Where the winner has purchased multiple books, they will be awarded the book buyer prize associated with the cumulative value of their purchases for that lottery.
(iii) Purchasing more than 100 tickets will automatically make you eligible for the maximum book buyer prize.
Book Buyer Prize details:
Book buyer details Prize
$10 Book – 6 tickets. $10,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $10,000.
$15 Book – 10 tickets. $20,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $20,000.
$20 Book – 15 tickets. $25,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $25,000.
$25 Book – 20 tickets. $30,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $30,000.
$30 Book – 25 tickets. $35,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $35,000.
$40 Book – 35 tickets. $45,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $45,000.
$50 Book – 45 tickets. $50,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $50,000.
$70 Book – 65 tickets. $55,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $55,000.
$100 Book – 100 tickets. $60,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $60,000.
VIP PRIZE DRAWS (TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $120,400)
(i) By signing up as a Mater Prize Home lottery VIP member, your membership is automatically entered into exclusive VIP draws.
(ii) VIP members receive automatic entry into exclusive VIP draws to win:
(a) $50,000 gold bullion
(b) $25,000 gold bullion
(c) $5,000 Weekly VIP draws (Travel Voucher or Cashable Gold Bullion) – per the below dates;
(d) $100 worth of tickets in the next prize home (birthday draws) x 4.
(iii) To be eligible for the VIP Prize Draws you must be an active and financial Mater Prize Home VIP Member at the date of entry into the relevant VIP draw. An active VIP Member is one who has an active subscription, not paused or cancelled. A financial VIP Member is one whose last subscription charge is successful. Charges that are pending or declined are not financial.
(iv) The winners of the weekly draws can choose a holiday destination of their choice or the equivalent value in Gold Bullion. Prize holiday must be taken within 12 months of the draw date and booked as soon as possible after draw date.
(v) To be eligible for the birthday draws, you must be an active and financial Mater Prize Home lottery VIP member and have a birth date recorded with Mater Foundation Queensland that occurs in the two preceding months prior to the draw date. Two separate draws will be conducted for August and September.
(vi) Draw dates:
(a) 1 x $50,000 gold bullion draw (valued at $50,000) drawn 11am AEST on Wednesday, 6 December 2023 (b) 1 x $25,000 gold bullion (valued at $25,000) drawn 11am AEST on Wednesday, 8 November 2023 (c) 9 x $5,000 holiday voucher or gold bullion. Draws will be conducted on the following dates:
Wednesday, 25 October 2023
Wednesday, 1 November 2023
Wednesday, 8 November 2023
Friday, 17 November 2023
Wednesday, 22 November 2023
Wednesday, 29 November 2023
Wednesday, 6 December 2023
Wednesday, 13 December 2023
Friday, 22 December 2023
(d) 4 x Birthday draws - $100 worth of tickets in the next prize home, drawn at 11am AEST on Friday, 22 December 2023 (4 winners drawn).
MATER PRIZE HOME GENERAL TERMS
(1) Information on how to enter and details of prizes form part of these Terms. Entry into the lottery and/or draw(s) detailed below is deemed acceptance of these Terms and entrants warrant that they are not prohibited from accepting a prize.
(2) The lottery is run by Mater Foundation Ltd as Trustee for Mater Foundation on ABN 96 723 184 640 (Mater Foundation Queensland) of 14 Stratton Street Newstead QLD 4006. The promoter is Mater Foundation Ltd as trustee for Mater Foundation of 14 Stratton Street Newstead QLD 4006.
(3) Entries are open to Australian and foreign residents who are 18 years of age or older, but excludes members of the Mater Foundation board, Mater Foundation employees, all other parties (their employees or agents) associated with data access in connection with the draw administration, and their immediate family. It is the responsibility of all persons who enter the lottery to ensure they are eligible under all applicable laws to accept the prizes offered as part of the lottery.
(4) All entries received and processed prior to the closing time are automatically entered into the relevant lottery. Only entries that have been paid for in full will be included in the draw(s). All entries received after 7:55pm AEST on the closing date or once a lottery has sold out will be automatically entered into the next lottery. Only Australian currency is accepted as payment for an entry.
(5) Mater Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse to sell, supply or limit the number of tickets or entries that an applicant may wish to obtain. Mater Foundation is not obliged to provide any reason for such determination.
(6) All lottery prizes are not taxable under the prescribed lottery arrangements. Lottery tickets are not tax deductible. Mater Foundation Queensland accepts no liability for any tax implications that may arise from winning a prize.
(7) Draws will be conducted at Mater Foundation, 14 Stratton Street, Newstead, Qld, 4006 or remotely subject to COVID restrictions.
(8) Winning ticket numbers and winners’ details are validated against records held in our database and all decisions of the Promoter are final. Where Mater Foundation Queensland is unable to verify or contact a winner or any prize remains unclaimed, the laws of the state governing the lottery will be followed in relation to a redraw if applicable or otherwise disposal of the prize. State legislation at time of permit approval is as follows:
Queensland – For a Category 3 Art Union, the prize must be kept for one year from the day the prize winner is decided. If the prize is not claimed within one year, the incorporated eligible association may apply the prize or its sale proceeds to the association’s purpose.
New South Wales – If despite every reasonable effort organisers cannot contact a prize winner, the organisers must retain the prize for 3 months after the draw. However, if a prize is perishable (e.g a tray of meat or other perishable food), the prize can be sold or otherwise disposed of in a way that will immediately bring a reasonable price. The money raised (after deducting the reasonable costs of sale or disposal) must be held in trust for the winner of the prize.
At the end of 3 months if the prize remains unclaimed, organisers are required to submit a letter to the legislator setting out full details of steps taken to contact the winner and to deliver the prize and seeking permission to sell the prize. After receiving written approval, the prize must be sold, and the proceeds of sale deposited to the organisation that the art union was conducted for.
Victoria – This regulation applies if a winner does not claim a prize in a raffle; and the person who conducted the raffle cannot, after reasonable efforts to do so, find a winner of the prize. The community or charitable organisation to benefit from the raffle to which this regulation applies –
(a) Must ensure that the prize is retained for 3 months after the draw; or
(b) If the prize is livestock or property of a perishable nature, may sell the prize in a way that brings a reasonable price and retain the proceeds (after deducting the reasonable costs of sale) for 12 months after the draw.
If a prize or proceeds of the sale of a prize retained remains unclaimed after a period of 12 months after the draw of the raffle, the community or charitable organisation must:
(a) Sell or otherwise dispose of the prize if this has not already been done; and
(b) After deducting the reasonable costs of the sale or disposal, pay the proceeds to the Treasurer for payment into the Consolidated Fund.
ACT - All prizes in the lottery must be distributed or allocated as approved. Where Mater Foundation Queensland is unable to verify or contact a winner or any prize remains unclaimed after all reasonable attempts have been made to locate or otherwise contact the winner, the prize will be held for 12 months, after which time the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw to select an alternative winner. The unclaimed prize draw will be held at Mater Foundation – 14 Stratton Street, Newstead, QLD, 4006 on Friday 27 December 2024 at 11am AEST. The alternative winner will be notified in writing within 14 days of the unclaimed prize draw about the amount of the prize and of the time and place at which it may be collected.
(9) Mater Foundation Queensland reserves the right to cancel any draw at any time for any reason and disqualify entries for non-compliance with these Terms.
(10) Photographs and props are for illustrative purposes only and some staging accessories and decorative items may not be included in the prize.
(11) Mater Foundation Queensland is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of claiming or taking any prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. If Mater Foundation Queensland is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, Mater Foundation Queensland reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal value, subject to any written directions from the relevant State or Territory gaming departments.
(13) Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). All references to currency are to Australian currency. Neither Mater Foundation Queensland nor the promoter accepts responsibility for change in prize value or delays due to prize availability from the supplier. Mater Foundation Queensland will coordinate all prizes through their specified suppliers.
(14) All travel prizes are booked with economy airfares and all airport taxes are pre-paid. Travel prizes do not include travel insurance, spending money or any other expenses unless otherwise stated.
(15) All travel prizes must be booked directly with Mater Foundation Queensland’s selected supplier and all travel must be taken within 1 year of the draw date. If the prize details specify when the winner needs to participate, then the holiday must be taken within that time. Unless otherwise restricted by these Terms, travel prizes can be taken at any time of the year, with a preference for off-peak periods. The winner must comply with the terms of the travel centre. Further travel terms and conditions of the travel agent, and travel providers will apply to the booking and participation of the travel. It is the winner’s sole responsibility and cost to manage any health requirements for travel destinations, and ensure that they hold valid passports, visas and re-entry permits associated with the travel. Any fines, penalties, payments or other expenditure is the sole responsibility of the winner.
(16) All prize values are listed in Australian currency. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash and no prize is transferable.
(17) Where a prize is or includes gold bullion, the gold is valued at the purchase price on the date of purchase. Selling costs and market variations may apply. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and do not depict the exact prize detail
(18) Mater Foundation Ltd as trustee for Mater Foundation, the Prize giver and all Competition entrants indemnify and hold harmless the broadcaster of the program (“Sydney Weekender”), Seven Network (Operations) Limited (“Seven”) against any and all claims brought against Seven or Competition entrants (without fault, contribution or negligence on their respective parts) as a result of Mater Foundation Ltd as trustee for Mater Foundation carrying out the Competition.
(19) The Sydney Weekender television program is broadcast on Channel 7 in NSW by Seven Network (Operations) Limited (“Seven”). Competitions may be advertised or promoted on Seven during the program broadcast and other Seven programs from time to time. All Competitions conducted by Mater Foundation Ltd as trustee for Mater Foundation are independent of Seven.
(20) For enquiries, please contact Mater Foundation Queensland by phone on 1800 067 066. All correspondence should be addressed to: Locked bag 2000, Coorparoo DC Qld 4151. For details, email Mater Foundation Queensland at [email protected]